2015 is here! You may have felt determined to be a better and changed person while taking out your pen and getting ready to make New Year resolutions. We admire your enthusiasm but before you make resolutions, consider adding these little things on the list. We think if you avoid making big plans to just get lazy on them, you might just accomplish your New Year resolutions for the first time.
1. If You Don’t, You May Even Find A Supernatural Creature Living Underneath Your Bed!
2. Your Clothes Deserve Some Respect. After all, They Endure You Each Day
3. Stop Being Lazy And Shed Some Fats
4. And There Is A First Time For Everything
5. And You May Even Experience Ratatouille’s Elaborate Taste Visualization! Like Firworks Going On
6. Morning Jog Can Make You Less Irritating At Work
7. Go And Just Do It! That’s The Rule
8. And Earn Some Points! She May Even Make You Her Heir
9. Follow Sheldon Cooper’s Advice And Avoid Bed Bugs
10. Yeah! That Thing! Poor Doctor
11. You Can Cause A Road Accident With Your Dazzling Teeth
12. You Might Be Too Lazy To Make To Next Attempt
13. Please Have Mercy On People Who Love You!